If you want to monitor your guarded objects remotely or want your radio-controlled car to transmit a video signal at a distance, then try to make your own hands a powerful video transmitter. This video transmitter transmits a color analog video signal up to 500 meters.
Instead of a video camera, you can connect other video sources, such as a VHS cassette recorder, DVD player or a game console, to the video transmitter.
Details and components:
- Transistor 2N2222 – https://s.click.aliexpress.com/e/_DCxs80v;
- Diode 1N4001 to 1N4007 or 1N4148;
- Resistors: 10 K, 47 K, 5.7 K, 27 Ohm;
- Capacitors: 100 n, 470 pF, 5 pF, 8 pF, 47 pF, 4.7 µF/16V;
- Variable resistor 1k;
- Variable capacitor 4-23 pF (30 pF);
- A 7-turn coil with an inner diameter of 3 mm or a 4-turn coil with an inner diameter of 5 mm;
- Analog Signal CCTV Surveillance Camera – https://s.click.aliexpress.com/e/_DnSqeHx;
- Frequency Counter Meter – https://s.click.aliexpress.com/e/_DBX8o6z.
How to make a video transmitter for the camera, instructions:
Here is a schematic of the video transmitter.
First, I drew the marker tracks on the foil fiberglass, and then etched the circuit board.
Now you have to solder all the radio components in their places according to the diagram above.
At the end we solder the power wires for our video transmitter and the analog mini video camera.
It is now necessary to tune our transmitter to a frequency of 140 MHz (VHF), the tuning is done with a variable capacitor. I do this with a frequency meter (https://s.click.aliexpress.com/e/_DBX8o6z), but you can tune the TV to any VHF channel and then tune to that channel by turning the capacitor knob on the transmitter.
A variable resistor can be used to adjust the signal quality. After that, our homemade video transmitter is ready for use.
How to make a video transmitter, video instructions: